Today marks our 10th weekly alpha. Has it been 10 weeks already?
New this week:
- More bug fixes
- True transparency for the UI
- Better behaved tooltips
- New console. (now with copy/paste, etc.)
- A bunch of new art from Aubrey
- The rabbot runner, as featured in our procedural animation video (press 8 and 9 to toggle)
- Box select added (hold down right and left click simultaneously and drag)
- Groups are now hierarchical
- Save selected objects (ctrl-shift-s) and load them as a set
Also, here is a summary of Wolfire news this past week:
We signed a deal with Direct2Drive and a few other digital distributors. We have updated our standings here: Indie Friendly Online Distributors.