September 21st, 2010
Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 97th weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are some of the latest highlights from the SVN repository.
- Fixed Mac crash when kicking
- Added four sweep reactions
- Added status_keyframes so fallen poses conform to ground
- New inverse kinematics for feet and hands
- Feet move closer together on slopes
- Lots of animation optimizations
- Character skinning uses SSE optimizations