Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 96th weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are some of the latest highlights from the SVN repository.
- Fix for MSVCP80D.dll error
- Added spin kick animation
- Added four spin kick impact animations
- Added sweep animation
- Added combat idle animations
- Enabled second Robbert with alternate texture
- Fixed morph target issues
- Added animation event export to Blender script
- Added attack impact message passing to angelscript
- Animation movement can affect player movement
- Added "negate quaternion" button to character rig