February 9th, 2010
Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 65th weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are a few highlights from the source repository:
- Added enemy robbert
- More efficient and smoother animation
- Optimized self-shadowing for better compatibility
- Added Angelscript #include with live-update
- Fixed animation editor rendering and character haze
- Better undo/redo in animation editor
- Better distinction between looping and non-looping animations
- Delete key deletes keyframes in animation editor
- Better integration of joint twisting into animation editor
By the way, the official name for the new Rabbot character is Robbert.