This week I focused on code maintenance, such as bug fixes and refactoring. It's hard to make a video about that, but it's still important progress!
Here are the changes for Alpha 189:
- "Must visit trigger" shows up in objectives screen
- Can sheathe collectable items like rat bag and spine
- Progress on editable parameter types
- Added Last's fix for clicking on invisible buttons
- Fixed problem with character lighting when switching levels
- Fixed incorrect occlusion of ambient sounds
- Fixed Linux VSync (Edward Rudd)
- Fixed major Linux crash bug (Edward Rudd)
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas, and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.