December 5th, 2011
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added character color palettes with color palette editor
- Added white guard for palette testing
- Starting on new idle animation system
- Characters only enter combat pose while fighting
- Added "attack damage" and "knockback" parameters
- New raider rabbit model (press '8' to switch to it)
- Fixed parameter copying
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!