December 12th, 2011
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Max speed parameter works properly with running
- Added SSAO shader (can test by renaming post.frag to post_old.frag, and renaming post_ssao.frag to post.frag)
- Characters look around during idle animations
- Sound priorities
- Some torso movement during head look
- Fixed color palette cancel
- Fixed problem with weapons and idle animations
- Possible fix for "editor_mode: false" issue
- Added colors to all enemies on main levels
- Fixed shadow decal opacity on objects
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!