Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate sound dampening and an investigation AI state for enemies.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Enemies walk to investigate sounds
- Sounds are dampened by obstacles
- Fixed occasional "movement object not found" bug when saving
- Fixed occasional crash on switching from levels that have hotspots
- Fixed main menu showing both system and game cursors
- Fixed crash when shader uniform ids are too large
- Fixed red flash when loading levels from main menu
- Fixed problem with false positive visiblity checks
- Fixed decals on detail-mapped objects
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!