August 23rd, 2011
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate new blood effects and some initial UI for when the level ends.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Can exit back to main menu to load different levels
- Retry/continue menu after victory
- More detailed blood effects (cuts, stabs, drips)
- Blood texture has anti-aliasing and mipmapping
- Config setting to print key presses
- Fixed deleting attached characters and weapons
- Fixed multiple characters grabbing the same weapon
- Held weapons don't sparkle
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!