Here is the latest in our new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- New item system (xml files, physics, scripting and grabbing)
- Punches and kicks chosen based on range
- Ragdolls go to sleep better (can be controlled with script)
- Using Bullet for faster ray collision checks
- Fixed bug if you do a jump attack after doing a throw
- Fixed ragdoll flip recovery
- Single-sided swept collisions
- Imposter index files saved to user files
- Re-enabled object specular
- New level
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!