September 7th, 2010
Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 95th weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are some of the latest highlights from the SVN repository.
- Improved skeleton and animation Blender export scripts
- Added new skeleton in-game
- Added placeholder animations for new skeleton
- Added script control of animation timeline
- Fixed root translation problem