May 18th, 2010
Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 79th weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are a few highlights from the source repository:
- Added joint weights to keyframes
- Added weighting toggle to editor ribbon
- Partial ragdoll animations
- Continuous animation->ragdoll velocity
- Starting to test Recast/Detour pathfinding