October 16th, 2017
After nine years of development, we have finally released Overgrowth 1.0! Here is our launch video:
Be sure to watch it in HD!
- Made AI become alert more quickly and sometimes try to help a little when they find their friend unconscious on ground
- Fixed rolling so it triggers splashing sounds in water and alerts AI
- Tweaked wolf slap animation to land slightly later
- Tweaks to combat tutorials
- Made automatic ragdoll recovery only happen when on ground (no more auto air flips)
- Several small bug fixes in Overgrowth story and Lugaru story
- Improved graphics menu, improving resolution and windowing options, adding custom resolution support, and adding monitor selection for multi-monitor setups
- Improved sound and mouse input sliders, and added some fixes for camera stickiness problems
- Made disabling level shaders also disable level-specific post process shaders (e.g. heat shimmer)
- Added depth of field blur effect in escape (pause) menu
- Fixed some rendering glitches and made small improvements to some common assets
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by purchasing Overgrowth!
We're going to keep working on it post-launch, while also experimenting with new project ideas. Do you have any thoughts about what we should do next?