Here is the new Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added "Dialogue" ribbon tab and buttons
- Added transparent screenshot key (f8)
- Initial dialogue editor
- Editor widgets for eye, head, torso and character position control
- Camera widget with preview and safe zone
- Hotspot to start dialogues
- Scripts can read and write text files
- Scripts can get text metrics (pixel size of strings)
- DebugDraw can display billboard textures
- Added "Poses" tab to spawner
- Take screenshots through external camera if selected
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!