Here is the new Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Spear throw
- Thrown weapons penetrate farther
- Spear run and threat animations
- Spear sweep attack
- Spear active block poses
- Added spear to arena
- Fixed block flinch mirroring
- Fixed flickering weapon problem
- Improved weapon-line ragdoll impulse
- Added reaction override system so weapons can have specific hit animations
- More informative error if data folder is missing
- Added detail_objects config toggle to disable grass and similar details
- Config stores editor key commands
- Initial progress on dialogue system
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!