July 23rd, 2012
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha! We didn't make an alpha video this week, but Aubrey made an art asset overview featuring a new challenge level. Note that the level is not currenty accessible in the alpha, but will be able to be downloaded via Anton's Main Menu mod (which can be installed easiest with SUMLauncher)
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas, and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features included in this week's alpha are:
- Added support for multiple mission objectives
- Added mission objectives for visiting hotspots
- Added must-visit hotspot
- Added victory hotspot
- Added scriptable UI system separate from level script
- Improved challenge level selector screen
- Fixed problem with missing image files
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!