Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added ten early prototype challenge levels
- Added initial challenge level selection menu (press 'challenge' on main menu)
- Added LevelSet xml files, which list a whole set of challenge levels to display in selector
- Added "Name" and "Description" fields to level xml
- Can exit out of challenge level end to continue playing completed level
- Fixed problem with levels that have empty Objectives text
- Starting work on function to detect which data files are used
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!