Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added stances, attacks and parries for one-handed dog sword
- Stuck weapons are physically active
- Sheathed weapons animate more accurately
- Fixed several weapon bugs
- Torso IK is now pose-relative, allowing for sideways stances
- Items can trigger mirrored animations
- Cat rapier now uses the move-set of the one-handed dog sword
- Cat dagger now uses the move-set of the dog knife
- Characters wait a couple seconds after opponent is defeated before letting their guard down
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!