Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Characters can now sheathe one weapon and then pick up another
- Added effect for removing weapons that are embedded in bodies
- Nav mesh objects are no longer hollow
- Added functions to directly access variables in other scripts (GetIntVar, GetBoolVar and GetFloatVar)
- Fixed occasional persistent item lens flare
- Fixed idle guards sometimes walking slowly backwards for no reason
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!