March 5th, 2012
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added scriptable HUD images
- Added versus mode HUD with scripted sound and animation
- Improved versus camera tilt
- Improved support for more than one controller
- Controller settings live update
- Fixed leg stretching when characters collide
- Added some 'threat' poses when holding attack key
- Testing out 'multiple lives' damage model
- Fixed problem with non-square compressed textures
- Fixed bug when level resets while one character is standing on another
- Characters look at defeated enemies
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!