February 13th, 2012
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Rolls are less effective at moving up slopes
- Added invisible forcefield at edge of the world
- New uniform scale
- New trackball rotation
- Added notifications for out-of-date shadows, ao, nav mesh
- Fixed normal map problem with detail objects
- Added overbright option to detail objects
- Added normal_conform detail object parameter
- Added detail object angle jitter
- Undo/redo works with sun editor
- Updated angelscript and added string utilities
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!