Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Weapons can stick with multiple blades
- Detail textures, materials, and detail objects live update from level xml
- Detail objects have min/max embed and scale values
- Detail objects have controllable view distance
- Fixed problem with detail objects in split-screen
- Fixed missing struggle when choking
- Fixed crash when deleting attached weapons
- Fixed problem with weapon sticking
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!