January 23rd, 2012
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added knife hostage animation (replaces choke when using knife)
- Added throat cut (press attack during knife hostage)
- Added one-handed body drag when wielding weapon
- Initial sticking and cutting for thrown sharp weapons
- Sharp weapons check sharpness maps for collision type
- Weapon-throw AI leads moving targets, calculates arc and number of spins needed
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!