Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Initial knife slash controls
- Can connect weapons to characters with alt-click to spawn with them
- Can climb ledges while holding light weapons
- Characters don't drop weapons when switching AI/player control
- Fixed alpha version label on main menu
- Joysticks only enable once their input changes
- Jumping through plants causes ragdoll if greater than speed threshold
- Added error message for missing plant texture files
- Fixed problem with writing to log file
- Disabled 'b' animation debug key
- Changed anmcache suffix to eliminate old cache files
- .dmp filenames get version number from version.xml
- Turned off AI communication logging
- Disabled "same origin policy" in Awesomium for mod support
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!