Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate the new parameter editor.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added parameters to hotspot
- Added parameter editor UI
- Added reset level, display text and load level hotspots
- Fixed crash on LoadLevel script command
- Fixed crash with single-object imposters
- Fixed hotspot undo/redo
- Fixed hotspots sticking to the ground
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!