Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate some new weapon combat and more blood improvements.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Testing no slow-motion
- Blood dries/absorbs over time
- Level end dialog distinguishes between victory and defeat
- Enemies randomly vary attack direction
- Weapon animation retargeting
- Weapon block animations
- Sword and spear can block each other
- Spark effect for weapon blocks
- New weapon block sounds
- Fixed problem with deleting equipped weapons
- Fixed level switch issues with imposters, sounds and fps label
- Cannot group item, character or waypoints
- Possible fix for enemies falling through ground
- Faster script function calls
- Character animation freq shifts based on distance and number of characters
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!