May 10th, 2011
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate some new weapon features.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added dog broadsword and bastard sword stances
- Added dog broadsword attacks
- Added material definitions to all alpha terrains
- Added sharpness maps for all weapons
- Fixed deployment problem with weapon sticking
- Added weapon stance animation layers
- Weapons can extend attack range
- Placeholder cut sounds and blood splatter effect
- Weapon flares only occur when weapon or camera are moving
- Added Macuahuitl weapons to spawner
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!