May 3rd, 2011
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate some new weapon features.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Material weapon impact sounds
- Distant weapon impacts have low pass and delay
- Sharpness map for cat weapons and old sword
- Weapons stick if they land on a sharp part
- Weapon sparkle locator
- Weapons reset when level is reset
- Fixed items disappearing at level load
- Fixed sudden whoosh when picking up weapons
- Fixed auto undo of first action in empty levels
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!