March 29th, 2011
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate some new pathfinding and jumping features in progress.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added config toggle for visibility rays and sound spheres
- Jump prediction and optimal arc choice
- Enabled recast pathfinding
- Started cleaning and refactoring character script
- Added Bullet sphere/box triangle retrieval
- Fixed decal box manipulation problem
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.