November 16th, 2010
We are trying out a new weekly Overgrowth alpha format! David himself took some time to illustrate the traditional changelog in video form.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- New Turner, Civilian, and Wolf character models, switch between them with the 1-5 keys
- Fixed "config.txt / defaults.txt not found" error
- Fixed rainbow footstep particles
- Character model switching exposed to script
- Animation retargeting for alternate character models
- Animation cache for retargeting and mirroring
- Starting XML file for attack descriptions
- Script comments from Endoperez
If you liked this video, and would like to help with the beard drive, be sure to subscribe below: