Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 100th weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are some of the latest highlights from the SVN repository.
- Front kick with four different reactions
- Can only attack when in range
- Left and right attacking controls
- Finished animation mirroring
- Improved slow motion scripting for knockouts
- Fixed Mac decal flicker
- Testing sound convolution filters (e.g. lowpass, reverb)
- Added IK back to movement animations
- New sound system for foley sounds