August 17th, 2010
Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 92nd weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are a few highlights from the source repository:
- Added face morph targets for blink, squint, 'ah' and 'oh'
- Reorganized Blenderscript folder
- Added support for multi-part blend shapes
- Added multi-part fist blend shapes
- Exposed blend shapes to scripting
- Added error for animations with no keyframes
- Fixed 64-bit compatibility issue with blender scripts
- Fixed matrix calculation for near-Y-axis bones
- Better baking of Blender constraints into animations