Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 64th weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are a few highlights from the source repository:
- Decal lighting fix
- Added running animation
- Smooth animation blending
- Side by side config fix from merlin
- sRGB bug fixes
- Continuous limb velocity in ragdoll transition
- Character self shadowing
- Added slow motion animation smoothing
- Improved quaternions and matrix orthonormalization
Last week, we asked what we should name the new rabbit, as Rabbot has magically transformed into a real rabbit. There were a lot of good suggestions, but I really like Robbert. I am flexible though, and will take whatever name gets the most likes in the comments though.