Here is what is new in Overgrowth in the 63rd weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
Here are a few highlights from the source repository:
- Gamma correction (using sRGB extension)
- Updated GLEW
- Attached rigged model to rabbot
- Fixed sun color with gamma correction
- Added general purpose reference-counted asset manager
- Added basic animation scripting
- Added transition from animation to ragdoll
- Placeholder walk and idle animations
- Fixed character shadow problem
- Improved animation looping
There are some rumors that Rabbot is dead. Quite the opposite: he has transformed into a real rabbit!
So now that Rabbot has transformed into a real rabbit prototype, he needs a new name. What should we call him?