Overgrowth Alpha 62Add comment!
January 19th, 2010
Here is what is new in Overgrowth in this weekly alpha. If you are confused what a weekly alpha is, or even what Overgrowth is, please read our fancy FAQ. Basically, we are developing a massive video game from the ground up -- we are able to do this completely independently by accepting preorders for the game before it's done!
David has been working on the Angelscript scripting subsystem. Here are a few highlights from the source repository:
- Angelscript connected to keyboard events, camera, physics, rabball position, rabball velocity and rabball brightness
- Added vec3 and string types to Angelscript
- Angelscript error messages and live update
- Made animation more modular
- Hooked up alt-r ragbots with animation test
- John has a pink beard
- Fixed animation floor grid for loaded skeletons
- Added temp folder for terrain simplification
- Removed far clip plane
Thanks as always for all the support! See you guys in IRC and the forums.