February 13th, 2016
Here is the new Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow us on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- New arena menu
- Mod friendly GUI system
- View space clustering of decals
- Less overlapping dynamic decals
- Fixed resizing of loading screen and main menu.
- The Blender files are included again
- Recast library updated to version 1.5.0
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!