October 15th, 2012
Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- AI has slower reaction time to changes in target position
- AI pays attention to attack pose (if target is planning to attack)
- AI can try to provoke attacks while intending to counter
- AI mixes up counter attacks and counter throws
- AI can predict attack patterns; vary your attacks and combinations
- AI avoids potential jump attacks
- Fixed problem with player passive block not triggering
- Fixed occasional crash on script live-update
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!