Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Items can be attached to individual weapon slots
- Multiple items can be attached to each character
- Fixed memory corruption error when item connections are removed
- Fixed problem with saving and loading item connections
- Improved immediate-mode UI system
- Rebuilt linux32 awesomium to fix linux crashes on 32-bit Linux (Edward Rudd)
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!