This week I focused on going through all the recent bug reports, and fixing as many as possible. I would like to get back to gameplay soon, but need to make sure that the game is working for most people!
Here are the changes for Alpha 182:
- Fixed Windows bug with paths that contain spaces
- Updated SIGAR for better hardware report stability and accuracy
- Fixed some object xml case sensitivity issues
- Removed case error messages if string length is different
- Reports case errors for texture files
- Texture process pool waits for tasks before quitting
- Changed 'lugaru 2' to 'Overgrowth' in Mac menu bar
- Closing console window uses SIGTERM instead of SIGINT for better cleanup
- More progress on unicode paths, warning if unicode username detected
- Some Linux installer improvements
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas, and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.