Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added left-handed parameter
- Added DebugText system
- Added same-side sheathing animation
- Added animation for swapping weapons from one hand to the other
- Changed weapon system to array of 'slots'
- Scripts can query each others' array values
- Fixed problem with throwing weapons
- Hooked up the cat scabbard as a weapon
- Added per-animation weapon ids
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!