Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Live update for most config settings
- Live update for window resize (only on Windows for now because of Mac/Linux bugs in SDL)
- Scripts can execute arbitrary code within each other (with Execute("$ARBITRARY_CODE"))
- Testing fighting-game camera for two-player versus mode
- Fixed problem when live updating main menu
- Levels can have manually defined weightmap paths in the level xml
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!