Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Each AI keeps track of what it knows about each character
- AI characters look at allies occasionally
- Idle characters walk backwards when they are crowded
- Combat song initiates when player character sees pursuing enemy
- Sad song initiates when player is defeated
- Initial plant rustling effect when characters collide
- Testing combat stance for dog knife
- Recreated challenge level 1 from Lugaru
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!