Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate the new features including triggers, flinch for failed active blocks, and better AI blocking with reaction time.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Updated Boost to 1.47
- Added abstract collision world
- Fast hotspot and character collisions
- Hotspot enter and exit events
- Debug wire mesh drawing
- Script convex hull collision queries
- Convex hull used for character field-of-view checks
- Flinch for failed active blocks
- Better AI blocking with reaction time
- Fix for simultaneous character script updates
- Fading debug draw
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!