Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha changelog. This week I spent most of my time cleaning up memory disposal when switching levels. I couldn't think of a good way to show this in video form, so there is no alpha video this time.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas, and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
The features for this week are the following:
- Glaive slash does heavy damage
- Fixed motion blur shader on Mac
- Fixed character switch crash on Mac
- Motion blur reduced in slow motion
- Proper memory disposal when switching between levels
Be sure to subscribe to get next week's alpha video.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!