January 11th, 2011
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (among some extra ones thrown in for good measure):
- New sounds for weapon impacts and weapon air movement
- Material sliding sounds
- Added milky way sky
- Added low-light vision shader
- Levels can have specific post shaders (e.g. low-light shader for night level)
- Script control of ragdoll animation
- Blender weapon animation exports only if weapon layer visible
- Saving and loading item objects
- New block sound and some new hit sounds
- Fixed crash with non-trimesh swept collisions
- Fixed horizon band color problem
- New OG icon
- Simplified spawner code
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe below:
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!