Here is the new Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Added tool to attach environment objects to character skeletons
- Added NVTX labels for GPU profiling
- Converted most immediate-mode drawing to use vertex arrays or VBOs
- Improved VBO and line-width state shadowing
- Reduced per-frame memory allocations
- Static physics AABBs are only updated as needed
- Added angelscript benchmarking functions
- Fixed performance issue with ASGetObjectIDArray
- Fixed vec3 normalization issue which could cause random crashes
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!