Here is the new Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our alpha builds (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Double-tap tab to freeze time
- Hold space to move camera slowly
- Parameters have different editor controls
- Script definitions for parameter editor types
- Added level parameters to editor ribbon
- Added multi-select widget (e.g. for objectives and achievements)
- Fixed missing convex hulls for attachment items
- Added warning dialog box when convex hulls are missing
- Enemies are more wary if target is standing still and holding attack
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!