Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video!
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Attachment system for non-weapon gear
- Added 20 gear attachment slots
- Items can be tinted using color picker
- Color picker starts at current color of seleted object
- Fixed problem with enemies drawing non-weapon items when threatened
- Item attachment only works with the attachment slots, not character bounding boxes
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!