Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate ambient sounds, masked tinting and improved weapon animations.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Fixed timing problem with sword animations
- Improved weapon animation hand/weapon sync
- Weapon stances can be mirrored
- Blood splat works with post effects disabled
- Blood splatter sounds for sword hits
- Decals for blood splats
- Ambient triangle sound effects
- Ambient bird sounds and ice wind sounds
- Occasional ambient sound objects
- Ice crack ambient sound effect
- Normal map alpha acts as tint mask
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!