Here is the new weekly Overgrowth alpha video! This week I demonstrate various new features, including locational falling damage, new Muay Thai strikes, and slippery ice.
Don't forget that you can help support us, try out our weekly alphas (such as the one in the video), and chat with other preorderers in the Secret Preorder Forum by preordering Overgrowth. If you'd like to see real-time news about Overgrowth, you can follow me on Twitter at @wolfire.
Be sure to watch it in HD!
The features highlighted in the above video are as follows (as well as some that didn't make it into the video):
- Material hardness affects falling damage
- Ragdoll damage based on location (head and neck hurt extra)
- New ice sound effects
- Slippery movement on ice
- New attacks: knee strike, roundhouse, jab, right cross
- Exposed music playback to script
- Config toggle for music
- Camera restriction cone
- Characters go limp when dead
If you liked this video, be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Also, feel free to support us by preordering Overgrowth!